THE CLIFFS: YOUR OTHER HOME
The Cliffs at LIC isn’t just a stunning rock climbing gym—it isn’t just a spot for logging dozens of vertical feet or breaking a sweat pushing your physical limits: it’s a place to hang out with friends and make new ones. It’s a hub for connecting with people over something we all love: rock climbing.
PRICING + BENEFITS
- Unlimited use of the facility for climbing + fitness, including The Cliffs at Valhalla
- Complimentary group fitness class and 30-minute fitness evaluation with First Ascent Fitness
- 10% discount in our retail store
- Free member clinics
- 50% off all Cliffs classes
- Free introductory climbing class (your choice of CLIMBING 101, 201, or BOULDERING 1)
- One free guest pass per month
- Refer a friend for membership and get a free month
- And much more!
Individual membership: $95/month College Student*, Corporate, Military and First Responders: $85/month Family Membership: $95/month first person, $65/month each additional Start-up fee: $99 (waived with an annual contract)
**NEW RATES EFFECTIVE 10/1! Individual membership: $105/month College Student*, Corporate, Military and First Responders: $95/month Family Membership: $105/month first person, $75/month each additional Start-up fee: $99 (waived with an annual contract)
*Full-time college student with current ID. Ages 18-25.
Freezes. Freeze your membership for up to 3 months per year. Memberships can be frozen on the 1st or 15th of the month with 5 days’ notice and a $10/month fee (no charge for medical freezes). Stop by the front desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations. Cancel your membership by the 15th of the month to avoid getting billed on the 1st. Cancellations must be in writing—ask for a form at the front desk or email email@example.com. Annual members cancelling before their contract end date are required to provide a doctor’s note or two proofs of address change.