LONG ISLAND CITY | GYM DIRECTOR (FULL-TIME)
The Cliffs seeks an experienced and exceptional leader to head their flagship location in Long Island City. This is a key management position at The Cliffs and an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company. See below for the full job description and to apply.
HARLEM | ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (FULL-TIME)
The Cliffs seeks a motivated and passionate leader to join the full-time team in Harlem! See below for the full job description and to apply.
VALHALLA | GENERAL STAFF
Are you psyched to bring your love for climbing to guiding new climbers through their first indoor climbing experiences? Apply to a general staff position at The Cliffs!
Job responsibilities include (but aren't limited to):
- Getting new climbers acquainted with climbing shoes + harnesses, autobelays, and bouldering
- Staffing group events, including birthday parties, school groups, and team building events
- Maintaining a clean and welcoming facility
- Friendly, outgoing, and energetic
- Interest + experience in rock climbing
- Team player and ability to follow directions
- Excited to work with kids
As a member of The Cliffs team, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Complimentary membership to all Cliffs locations, including The Cliffs at LIC, The Cliffs at Valhalla, and DUMBO Boulders
- Personal development with access to The Cliffs world-class instruction
- Discounts on climbing gear
Email your resume + a brief cover letter to valhallacareers [at] thecliffsclimbing.com
VALHALLA | COACHES (PART-TIME)
Teach the next generation of climbers everything they need to know about technique, etiquette, challenging themselves and most of all having fun while climbing.
The Cliffs is looking for climbers of many ability levels to work with our after school programs and clubs. Must have climbing experience and working with children is preferred. Must have weekday afternoon availability. If you're interested in coaching, please email email@example.com.