LONG ISLAND CITY | GYM DIRECTOR (FULL-TIME)
The Cliffs seeks an experienced and exceptional leader to head their flagship location in Long Island City. This is a key management position at The Cliffs and an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company. See below for the full job description and to apply.
HARLEM | ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (FULL-TIME)
The Cliffs seeks a motivated and passionate leader to join the full-time team in Harlem! See below for the full job description and to apply.
VALHALLA | GENERAL STAFF
Are you psyched to bring your love for climbing to guiding new climbers through their first indoor climbing experiences? Apply to a general staff position at The Cliffs!
Job responsibilities include (but aren't limited to):
- Getting new climbers acquainted with climbing shoes + harnesses, autobelays, and bouldering
- Staffing group events, including birthday parties, school groups, and team building events
- Maintaining a clean and welcoming facility
- Friendly, outgoing, and energetic
- Interest + experience in rock climbing
- Team player and ability to follow directions
- Excited to work with kids
As a member of The Cliffs team, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Complimentary membership to all Cliffs locations, including The Cliffs at LIC, The Cliffs at Valhalla, and DUMBO Boulders
- Personal development with access to The Cliffs world-class instruction
- Discounts on climbing gear
Email your resume + a brief cover letter to valhallacareers [at] thecliffsclimbing.com